Once again it is time to announce the Kids School Holiday Workshops for the May Holidays. Below are the dates and packages available. I have made some changes to the program from the last time so have a look.
DATES: I will be open on public holidays.
1-6 May 07h30-17h30
9-13 May 07h30-17h30
16-20 May 07h30-17h30
Workshops start at 08h00 and end at 17h00 but the children can be dropped off from 07h30 and picked up from 17h00.
Children will have to bring own food and drink. Water bottles can be refilled from the tap.
The workshop includes a wide range of activities mostly concentrating on creative problem solving and having loads of fun.
Children will need to bring own drink and food for breaks and lunch (may be picked up and dropped off for lunch if you so choose)
The workshop will include:
- Team Building games (physical sports that concentrates on team work, communication and creativity to finish the game)
- Board games (children will play educational or fun board and card games)
- Dance (children will dance to music – note that they will not learn specific dance styles but rather to turn inside and express what is inside constructively-mostly loads of fun – for those that are scared I have blindfolds 😉 )
- Art (children will draw, paint and sculpt)
- Drama (children will do fun drama exercises that will help them hone their acting skills)
- Reading (Children will listen to Disney stories to their listening skills) – Last time we listened to parts of Harry Potter…this time we will listen to the other books.
May workshop (3 weeks) is N$2150 per child
May workshop (2 weeks) is N$1500 per child
May workshop (1 week) is N$850 per child
May workshop (per day) is N$200 per child
May workshop (half day -08h00-13h00 or 14h00-17h00) is N$120 per child
NOTE: I will prioritize children that attend longer periods of time once the course fills up. I can take 10 children at a time to make sure every child gets enough attention, if the course fills up I will ask another person to take over the class.
A none-refundable deposit of N$200 needs to be done upon booking of the workshop to confirm attendance and the rest upon commencement. The N$200 deposit will be subtracted from the final fee. Daily fees are paid upon arrival but booking must be done.
Workshop will take place on my premises in Bach Street Windhoek West where my art and gardening classes for children usually take place. 6 Bach street. See address below.
To book please e-mail me:
Child’s full name
Date of birth
Which option you prefer
I will then send you my banking details if you do not already have them.
Looking forward to having your children at the workshop. Below are photos from he last workshop.